• approx.10 Demetra escargots in brine
• 3 Demetra peeled tomatoes
• 4 Demetra Speciali Sicilia anchovy fillets
• 2 slices of bruschetta bread
• 1 shallot
• white wine
• vegetable stock
• salt and pepper
• Ligurian curly-leaf parsley to garnish
Finely chop the shallot and sauté in a frying pan.
Add the escargots and after a couple of minutes, pour over the white wine and simmer until reduced
Once reduced, add a couple of dessertspoons of vegetable stock.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and a knob of butter.
Gently toast the two slices of bruschetta bread in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil. Once out of the oven, put on each bruschetta a few strips of peeled tomato, the escargots, the anchovy fillets and put back into the oven for a few minutes at 180°C.
Plate up an garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and curly-leaf parsley.